To apply as a volunteer for the F.A.S.T program, please complete the application below or download the FAST volunteer application.
Part D: Additional Information
- A minimum one-year commitment is required.
- Volunteers are subject to a criminal records check and vulnerable sector check.
- A 30 hour training program will be mandatory for volunteers.
- Acceptance into the training program does not guarantee that an applicant will be involved in Elder Abuse Crisis Team.
- Applicants will be contacted by East & West Parry Sound Victim Service to arrange an interview.