There are 3 types of Volunteering that you can choose from when considering Volunteering for East & West Parry Sound Victim Services.
- Crisis Responder Volunteer
- EARS (Emergency Animal Resbit Service) Foster Care Volunteer
- FAST (Financial Assistance Security Team) Volunteer
Follow the above links for details of each type.
If you are ready to start the application process for Volunteering at East & West Parry Sound Victim Services then you can submit an application online (or download the form) by following the links below:
- Crisis Responder Volunteer Application
- EARS (Emergency Animal Resbit Service) Foster Care Volunteer Questionnaire
- FAST (Financial Assistance Security Team) Volunteer Application
You can also visit Ontario Network Victim Service Providers ONVSP – http://www.victimservicesontario.ca/ for a list of Victim Services Organizations in the Province
For more volunteering opportunities in Parry Sound visit Parry Sound Volunteer Network Website.
Please visit our Facebook page…https://www.facebook.com/parrysound.vcars?hc_location=timeline